What is ABAP ?
SAP is the most used ERP in the world & ABAP is core of the SAP Solution. All of the programming of SAP application is written in ABAP Language. ABAP stands for -Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) & it is high level programming language created by SAP to help companies to customize SAP ERP Solution.
Why You should Learn ABAP ?
When any company adopts SAP as ERP, it is delivered with standard SAP Business processes. Each implementation has huge amount of requirements where business want to change standard processes as per thier requirement or add addiotiona processes which is not part of SAP's standard delivery. This Creates a huge demand in market for ABAP consultants who will be customizing and enhancing SAP application as per business requirements. Because of wide usage of SAP and limited resources available with ABAP skill set, it creates huge demand of resources having ABAP knowledge.
Career with SAP ABAP
If you will go and search any employment portal, you will see flood of ABAP openings. SAP ABAP offers an exponential career growth, better than any other programming language. Sastrageek is associated with multiple MNCs to provid ABAP resources. Post completion of training resumes will be forwarded to MNC.
What proficiency you will build with this training ?
This training builds the proficiency in using the ABAP, a high–level programming language, used for building business applications. Getting skilled in ABAP, under the mentorship of experienced professionals will enable you to develop codes for programming or reporting on the Application Server irrespective of the module. You will be proficcient enough post this training to write & enhance code in ABAP language. Ypu would be able to play ABAP consultant role for any implementation or support project post this training. Please check detailed curriculam mentioned on this page for further details.
What Will You Get with this training?
- 20 Hours of Instructor Led Live Training Sessions
- Online Access to Recorded videos for 1 Year
- 2 Months of server access to do practice
- SAP ABAP Study Material
- Session Notes & Assignments
- Forum Access to post your Queries
- This is Basic ABAP course. There is no specific pre-requisite for this course
- Any one with basic computer skills & Zeal to learn programming
Whi Can take this Course ?
- Any Graduate , Post graduate or undergoying graduation
- SAP End Users wants to switch Career in SAP
- SAP Functional Consultants - wants to know technical stuff of SAP
- Solution Architects, Delivery Managers
- Project team members
Course is designed to help you moving from beginners knowledge to advance knowledge.
- Understand the ABAP data types, terminology, and dictionary concepts, including structures, tables, buffers, indexes etc.
- Create programs using loops and branches
- Write programs by implementing ABAP programming basics, covering formatting, string/data operations, syntax check, performance trace and more
- Use modularization techniques covering macros, includes, subroutines, and function modules
- Create programs using module pools, file handling, and scripting
- Work with advanced features say BADI, ALE, IDOC, RFC, ALV, LSMW, and more
- System Administrators
OOPS ABAP MASTERY
INR Payment Option
Check Sample Videos
Mr. Raj Singh
10+ years of Experience in SAP & ABAP
Delivered Multiple Corporate & Personal ABAP Training Batches.
Expert in Providing Online Trainings
Object Oriented ABAP
1. What is object orientation
Advantages of OOPS
2. Encapsulation and Abstraction
class creation Globally and locally
Interface creation Globally and locally
Super class and Sub class
Types of inheritances
Inheritance creation Globally and Locally
6. Misllaneous Concepts
8. ALV Using Object Oriented
Adding custom Buttons
Coloring rows, columns, Cells
Events in oops ALV