This Course is handcrafted for all technical / functional consultants who are working or desire to work on S/4 Hana Projects.
SAP Fiori is a set of apps, newly written by SAP, that address the most broadly and frequently used SAP functions, such as workflow approvals, information lookups, and self-service tasks. They provide simple and easy-to-use access across desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
SAP Fiori is a new user experience (UX) for SAP software and applications. It provides a set of applications that are used in regular business functions like work approvals, financial apps, calculation apps and various self-service apps. ... SAP has developed Fiori Apps based on User interface UI5.
The SAP Fiori user experience has redefined the way enterprise users work. With a new visual design and appearance, the work more delightful and are ready for the next-generation workforce.
Better understanding FIORI the course is dessigned
- Why Fiori?
- Fiori Architecture
- Basics of Launchpad & Role Concept
- App Activation (O Data, App Services, Fiori Library)
- Security Concept with Fiori Designer
- Theme Designer
- Embedded Analytics
- Fiori in App Extensibility
- KPI Builder
- Enhancement in Fiori App
Basic knowledge of SAP ERP
Parminder - Director and Founder of SastraGeek Solutions & training people for more than 10 years. He has started his career as SAP Functional Consultant & switched different profiles during his career growth. He has 15+ Years of SAP Experience & 5+ Years of Hana & S/4 Hana Experience.
He had trained 2000+ consultants on different S/4 Hana Skillset i.e. Hana Migration Cockpit, Activate Manager, Sales, Sourcing & Procurement, Fiori, DDMRP, Production Planning, Migration Academy, Simple Logistics.
FIORI A TO Z for Functional Consultants
INR Payment Option
Powered by Razor Pay
What will you get?
- Unmatched learning of subject (check course curriculum)
- Interactive recorded sessions
- All topics explained from basics to in-depth
- Recording of each session (1 Year Access)
- On-Demand practice server access (Additional charges apply)
- Study Materials - PDF books & Presentation Deck
- Resume Preparation- Sample Resumes
- 32 Lectures
- Approx 9 Hrs 30 Minute Training
Available Self Paced Training
1. Why Fiori?
- Different type of Interfaces & Short Coming
- Available of Interfaces in ECC, S/4HANA, HANA on Cloud
- How to login in Fiori
- Power of Search
- Different kinds of App in Fiori
- What is UI5
2. Fiori Architecture
- Fiori Architecture-Central HUB Scenario
- Fiori Architecture-Embedded Scenario
- Comparison between Central Hub & Embedded Hub
3. Basics of Launchpad & Role Concept
- Basics of Fiori launchpad
- Me Area and Business Group Creation
- Catalog, Business Group & Business Roles
4. App Activation (O Data, App Services, Fiori Library)
- Fiori library Basics
- Navigation of Fiori Library
- Check system prerequisite, UI5 Services and O-Data Services
- Steps to follow to activate fiori app
- Get Fiori Apps Recommendation from Transaction Codes
- Aggregate information from Fiori Library
- Video Demos and Tutorial help on Fiori Apps
5. Security Concept with Fiori Designer
- System Demo: How security access work for new user
- Linkage Between Catalog, Bus Group & Roles and Fiori Apps
- Back End access with GUI & Fiori
- Back end system access with Fiori only
- Create custom Fiori apps, Groups & Catalog
- Project lifecycle with Fiori
6. Theme Designer
- Theme Designer overview
- UI Designer Demo
- Steps overview for theme designer
7. Embedded Analytics
8. Fiori in App Extensibility
9. KPI Builder
10. Enhancement in Fiori App